Blueprint has announced the initiation of the VOYAGER Phase 3 clinical trial of avapritinib in third- and fourth-line GIST. The press release is available here for your reference:http://ir.blueprintmedicines.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=253931&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2355440. This means the first patient was enrolled and dosed with study treatment.
There are currently 10 active sites, and Blueprint is working hard to open many additional sites:
- United States
- University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Summit Cancer Centers, Post Falls, ID
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Europe and UK
- Unicare – Lyon, Lyon, Centre Léon-Bérard, France
- The Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
- Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Blueprint is also developing a patient website that will have detailed information about the trial at www.voyagertrial.com. The full site will be up soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact Jim Baker, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Blueprint Medicines